No announcement yet.

What do the people of Baghdad want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The West has fundamentally misjudged the nationalism of the Iraqi people. All this talk of how Iraq isn't really a nation, and how the Sunnis and Shi'ites were at each others throats, was all just nonsense. The religious differences hardly matter in a secular society, and Iraq has been through hell and back, which has certainly created a nation where there wasn't one before.

Comment

1,2, and 4.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

This war is all about money.
        For the Chinese its about the multi-billion dollar fiberoptic military communication system they installed.
        For the French its about cheap oil contracts as payola for military equipment and the attempt to give Saddam nuclear power 15 years ago.
        For the Germanys because Hitlers bunker builder got 100,000,000 dollars to build Saddams bunker in Baghdad (which was destroyed by a 2 million dollar tomahawk cruise missille)
        For the Russians, a very lucrative military supply contract of night vision devices and global positioning signal blocking units.
        Is there any doubts why these countrys are opposing this?????
        For The United States, its about the billions of dollars we will SPEND to fight the war and then even more to rebuild the damage done, and for what? we dont get oil from Iraqi.......FOR THE US ITS ALL ABOUT EXPORTING FREEDOM DUMMY.....
        8 Time Game League Champion!
        Oh, Its True, Its Dang True!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
          I voted 1, 2, and 4

From that, I accuse a very nasty tactic of the Iraqi army. Can you name it?
          I did to

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Some Canuks.
            Poor US.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by StrategicKingMi
              This war is all about money.
              For the Chinese its about the multi-billion dollar fiberoptic military communication system they installed.
              For the French its about cheap oil contracts as payola for military equipment and the attempt to give Saddam nuclear power 15 years ago.
              For the Germanys because Hitlers bunker builder got 100,000,000 dollars to build Saddams bunker in Baghdad (which was destroyed by a 2 million dollar tomahawk cruise missille)
              For the Russians, a very lucrative military supply contract of night vision devices and global positioning signal blocking units.
              Is there any doubts why these countrys are opposing this?????
              For The United States, its about the billions of dollars we will SPEND to fight the war and then even more to rebuild the damage done, and for what? we dont get oil from Iraqi.......FOR THE US ITS ALL ABOUT EXPORTING FREEDOM DUMMY.....
              This one was good, especially the last one
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                This one was good, especially the last one
                The Yanks have a great way to make fun of themselves, just like the Brits
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                X