No announcement yet.

propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at the clip on the CNN site you'll see that the two guys come up waving a white flag and are then searched and sent to the rear with their hands on their head...

Comment

amazing! two men decided to get the hell out of iraq and save themselves from the "freedom campaign". even more amazing is that they were wise to get a white flag to avoid being shot. very important news....
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well....there isn't a great deal of footage of Iraqis surrendering, so have to use what's available.

As for important...most of the news coming out isn't important. We aren't being told the important stuff, and won't be for some time yet.

Comment

about that white flag:
          Attached Files
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
            about that white flag:

That looks almost like a cartoon with the white flag.

Comment

That's the footage I was referring to, Alexnm.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

The footage of surrendered Iraqis walking in a line contained no more than twelve of them. Not only have we yet to see mass surrenders, we've yet to see the few hundred prisoners taken so far.

Comment

You want propaganda? just watch the pentagon briefings.

Someone asked Ari how Bush feels about the inevitable innocent casualties and he had the gull to say "let us not forget 9/11"
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Speilburg is jealous

Comment

I've just seen footage of about 50 Iraqi prisoners. So they're probably surrendering in quite large numbers.

Comment

They're surrendering to brits, btw. The soldier's accent was definitely british.

Of course all that may well have been fake, like the Iraqis claim, but I bet they're real.
                        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                        George Orwell

Comment

Iraq accused the "coalition of the willing" of planting the mass surrender story.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                          X