On The Lighter Side: Lewinsky to Host Reality TV Dating Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    Hopefully this will usher in the end of reality-TV.
    Are you sure ? I wouldn't be surprised if a small shunk of reality-TV's public has become fidel to these programs. It wouldn't be surprising if reality TV became an ordinary genre of programs, like TV games or series, although less important.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I just (well, in the closed thread) realized - it's been 5 years from the whole Clinton-Lewinsky thingy, and blowjob jokes aren't dying. I don't think there's any doubt about what's it going to be in the history books about Clinton presidency.

I still think they should have given the man a break. You can't blame a poor boy from Arkansas if he puts the ultimate power fantasy (being the president of US and conducting the affairs of government while being sucked by a concubine) in action
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I think she was exploiting Clinton, not the other way around.

After all she is the one making the big bucks now.

Comment

I wonder what she'll wear......maybe her blue dress I'm sure she can get it out of cold storage.
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
          X