On The Lighter Side: Lewinsky to Host Reality TV Dating Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Lighter Side: Lewinsky to Host Reality TV Dating Show

JUST when you thought reality shows had hit rock bottom...

2 hours, 30 minutes ago
    LOS ANGELES - Handbag designer and former White House intern Monica Lewinsky has a new job: reality TV host.

Lewinsky has been hired for the Fox series "Mr. Personality," a dating show in which a female contestant is courted by men whose looks are kept hidden.

The men "must rely strictly on their personalities to captivate" the woman, Fox said.

"Since Fox is the network that has had the greatest success with this genre, I was very excited when they approached me to host the show. It sounds like good fun," Lewinsky said in a statement released Wednesday by the network.

The series is scheduled to begin April 21 on Fox, which has scored ratings hits with reality shows including "American Idol" and "Joe Millionaire."
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Get a Cyber Room. FOX to air "The Online Dating Game". Lame.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

damn, at first I laughed, but then I thought about it...
      it is sad that a woman is mocked and made fun off, just because he deepthroated the president. Why should it affect our judgement of her?

good luck, Monica!

I hope that her show would actually be intersting, because if it would be as crappy as the others, THEN, I'll mock and redicule her.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I heard yesterday, (sorry no link) that ABC is now trailing all the other majors in ratings thanks partially to their 4 new reality shows. Hopefully this will send the message to network execs that reality shows have peaked and THEY SHOULD STOP MAKING 1000's OF NEW ONES>

RAH
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Married in America is being shelved, if I heard right.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Your reality shows are tanking ? That's good news
            In Europe, the genre seems to be weakening too, after the original hype.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
              damn, at first I laughed, but then I thought about it...
              it is sad that a woman is mocked and made fun off, just because he deepthroated the president. Why should it affect our judgement of her?
              1. He was a married man, and a john.
              2. She's a golddigger and a whore

If they had ran off together it would have been differient. The BJ only has comic value.

Comment

That's going to suck and blow.

And the show probably won't be good, either.

[/obligatory blowjob joke]
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Shocked, yes, shocked I am that such filth would be aired on a network with such high standards as Fox.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

John Wilkes Booth and Lewinsky have a lot in common.

They both blew away Presidents.

Comment

1. He was a married man, and a john.
                      I would think that this is more his concern that her.

2. She's a golddigger and a whore
                      a golddigger? how so? was Clinton exceptionally rich?
                      a whore? oh right, I forgot, women can't sleep with men.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Hopefully this will usher in the end of reality-TV.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

this has to be the end.

what next? Tanya Harding?

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            a golddigger? how so? was Clinton exceptionally rich?
                            a whore? oh right, I forgot, women can't sleep with men.
                            You think she isn't ambitous? Wealth by position, She
                            was'nt blowing for chump change. He was trying to get her a cosy $$$ new york job when the lid "blew off".

Aye, a whore, and he's a bastard john for exploiting her.

Comment

So, television does go lower than 'Married by America'.
                              "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                              "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X