No announcement yet.

War Crime or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run out of points? Resorting to insults?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The only point about you, is the top of your pointy little head.

I'll discuss it with your uncles, but you have nothing to say to me that I care to listen to.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand Have to keep things straight.
        You won't do that sellin' snake oil.

Sooo... US President R. Reagan breakin the law.

Crash & Burn Slowpoke, Crash & Burn

Comment

Good... they'll tell you about how wrong Vietnam was also. Well, sadly, my Uncle Tom passed away last November. Try a Ouiji board.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Chill please.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, care to discuss it with me?
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                Chill please.
                Ahhhh.... can't we play for another 5 posts?

Guess not

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  Chill please.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're an insulting little bastard, Sava.
                    Your last remark concerning your uncle shows that clearly.

Banned for making the point or not, you suck.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

For on my on-topic contribution:

The Iraqi soldiers that set fire to oil wells or take part in the release of WoMD's should be held responsible for those actions. Oil well fires are environmental disasters, and WoMD's are the greatest of all evils. While killing people in combat is still bad, it technically isn't a war crime.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz
                        I must be mistaken, but i believed that was a US law
                        at the time against assassination.

mandate, policy? That's like saying blame the crack when
                        a crackhead commits a crime. Come on, yer from Texas,
                        your not going to try and pass a bunch of lawyer snakeoil off on me?

When the other side calls them "Terrorists".
                        Title of this post is "War crimes or not?". I could care if less an assassination was against one of our own country's laws; it takes more than US policy to dictate what a war crime is, and that was the point.

As for Iran Contra, the other side will call them anything they want if it suits their purposes, doesn't necessarily make it so.

In 1979 the Sandinistas launched an offensive from Costa Rica and Honduras that toppled Somoza. They established a junta that nationalized such industries as banking and mining, postponed elections, and moved steadily to the left, eventually espousing Marxist-Leninist positions. The Sandinista-dominated government was opposed by U.S.-supported guerrillas known as contras
                        I like it when "democratically-elected" governments postpone elections Doesn't seem in keeping with your profile. I wonder what those "terrorist" contras were fighting for?
                        "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_maser
                          I could care if less an assassination was against one of our own country's laws

I like it when "democratically-elected" governments postpone elections Doesn't seem in keeping with your profile. I wonder what those "terrorist" contras were fighting for?
                          That seems to be one of many character flaws you have.

Like Chruchills government from 1938 - 1945 postponing
                          elections. I wonder what those "terrorist" Nazis were fighting for?

Comment

Working...
                          X