Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has history finally destroyed the MOUSTACHE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with carrying a moustache?

Comment

It seems out of style for the younger, and we're trying to identify why.

Comment

Maybe because many oldbies wear it, and the rebellious youth soesn't want to follow the steps of their elders ?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I have a moustache. It goes with my goatee.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

1. I'm a Tom Selleck fan, so there!

2. Notice how mustacchioed Tayip Erdogan, and even moreso Abdullah Gul, are stereotypically turkish, in contrast with other turkish politicians (except old Ecevit perhaps)?

You appear to be Greek though... aren't they born with a moustache of some sort?
            Only if you're Cretan.
            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
            George Orwell

Comment

Moustaches are very popular in my country. Or at least were.
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

I'm another goatee wearer. If I shave it all off I get carded too often.
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I never shaved the skin between my nose and mouth in my whole life (nearly 30 years so far).The only problem is that most german girls don't like beards.
                  You cannot have everything!

Comment

It seems out of style for the younger, and we're trying to identify why.
                    Well I personally hate hair in general, including facial hair!!! I wish I could be bald, but my parents wouldn't find that amusing, and everybody would laugh at me, which is never very nice, on top of that I would look a bit ridiculous

I do though, only shave once, maybe twice a weak, due to extreme lazyness
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith
                      My mustache is staying, like it or not.

Its original equipment.
                      I agree with the second part. I find it useful for constantly knowing wind direction, even if it's only slight.

I sort of agree with the 1st part, but eventually I get kissing withdrawal and shave it and my beard off so my wife and daughter will kiss me. Eventually I get sick to death of shaving and go back to hairy. But then the kisses dry up, and I'm back to shaving again...

It's generally a 1 year beard, 2 years clean shaven cycle.

As for the moustache without the beard, definitely not my cup of tea. All of the disadvantages (no kisses) with non of the advantages (still have to shave). The very few men I've know with moustaches have been largely of the stick up the arse variety

Comment

There's a weird thing, gets me thinking. Stalin, Hitler and Hussein do all look pretty similar to me, facially, don't they?

Then take the fact how are they all three associated with the day of Purim - Hitler and Stalin died on Purim, while the war against Hussein has been declared on Purim.
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                        X