No announcement yet.

Bush's Speech on the opening of the war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PR people always try to give a new packaging to an old product for it to look hip again.

OT : is it just me, or the 'Poly news change every time I refresh my screen ? Dan/Markos sure seem busy with news from RoN
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by addiv
      Via my local tv channel here in the Netherlands, I was able to see Bush in the few minutes before his speech (so when he was preparing for it).
      He was laughing a bit (a bit naughty laughing even!) and had his hair combed and all..
      Quite a desillusion I must say, I'll watch Bush very differently from now on, more as a normal human being than as the president of the United States.
      I saw him too.
      One thing is believe that it is a "fair war" but another is laughing during the attack over Irak. That's not only of bad taste, but disgusting... come on, people is dying. Not only the iraqui soldiers but also civilians.

Originally posted by korn469
      the scariest thing about the speech to me was when Bush said we'd rapidly bring the troops home, I hope that doesn't mean we aren't going to occupy/rebuild Iraq
      I've heard that the US is going to put an american general in charge of Irak for the next 2 years. Also I've heard that american indutries were hired by the american government to rebuild Irak. Is that true?
      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Working...
      X