Good Luck Yanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Yanks

I'm not entirely happy with this war, but now that it's started I hope you guys, and girls of course, get it over with quickly, with little loss of life. On both sides!

Keep a good thought, and thanks.

Maybe Hussein can be killed quickly, without needless suffering on either side.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Good Luck Yanks

Originally posted by Willem
      I'm not entirely happy with this war, but now that it's started I hope you guys, and girls of course, get it over with quickly, with little loss of life. On both sides!
      Let's face it - that is what we're gonna need, because IMO far too much hope and assumption has been made of the ease of a potential collapse of Saddam's forces...

Let us hope it's true and the whole regime collapses like a pack of cards - but from the reports I've been seeing, that makes a lot of very convincing actors!

I'm not happy how we came about to this point, I'm not disputing that we might have had to come to this point. But right now I am hoping that this ends as quickly as possible with little loss of life on both sides...!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Thanks, Willem.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Maybe Hussein can be killed quickly, without needless suffering on either side.
          Well I'm hoping for a coup by Saddam's Republican Guard as the US forces advance on Baghdad...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

good luck

I've got relatives down there. ( in the us troops) I can't ******** sleep
            CSPA

Comment

Thanks, Willem, I appreciate that. No matter what your opinion is of the war, I hope everyone can wish the best to the men/women serving their country right now.

Comment

So am I, Mobius.

I feel badly for the Iraqi Army, and everyday people.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  and everyday people.
                  So do I
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

At least there'll be one less petty tyrant in this world afterwards.

Now if you could just set your sights on those bastards in Myanmar, I'd appreciate it. They were very close to having a democratic government there, but the military thugs snatched it away from them.

Comment

I think a lot of people have a link somehow to the armed forces. If nothing else, let's hope they're ok...
                      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Yep, let's hope Saddam & sons and their powerful supporters get killed quickly, without useless loss of life.
                        There is not much more we can do, except arguing on 'Poly.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Say thanks to the troops.

Comment

Let's not forget the Tommies and the Aussies.

Take care.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thanks!

Lets not forget the Brits, believe me those guys are tough. Also all the other coalition members. Plus the Philippinos, who have been fighting hard in the war on terror for some time now.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X