Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A suggestion for some people out there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A suggestion for some people out there...

Originally posted by Zevico
    [I]t strikes me as to how accepting people are of the media; do they bother attempting to get an Israeli point of view? No.
    If one wanta a Israeli point of view, Apolyton OT is one of the fastest and easiest way to get it. No matter if you like it or not.

Btw, there is no such thing as a Gospel truth as the Gospel is a fairytale. Do you believe everything the Bible says?

Comment

The whole concept behind this thread is too simplistic.

After all, would a radical left-wing rag bother to put something in writing if it weren't true?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I generally trust the news I read when I see it reported ( in the same form ) from several news outlets, especially when I know that each has their own political slant yet the story remains the same.

BBC is pretty good for trustworthy news though, no big multi-billionare inflicting their views on the editor and so forth down the chain.

Comment

I would like to point out that some of these palestinians were terrorists. In fact, I'd wager that a substantial amount were.
          Thirty thousand Palestinians have been killed by Israel since 1948. How many of them were terrorists?

BTW, in the other thread on Rachael's killing, the source is Ha'aretz, which is an Israeli source.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Goingonit
            I'd call being in front of a moving bulldozer being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So you're saying, "It's not the Palestinian's fault they killed Americans, they were only trying to kill Israelis."
            By your logic, so is being in the presence of a bomb. In fact, buses, restaurants, and other crowded places are favourite targets of suicide bombers.

Maybe they didn't expect a bomb there, but then again, Rachel Corrie didn't expect the bulldozer to run over her.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm confused-whose territory are they occupying? Palestinians don't have a state yet, so it can't be them, and afaik Egypt and Jordan aren't claiming ownership of territories.
              You asked other people to check facts, so should you. West Bank and Gaza Strip are called Occupied Territory because those places do not belong to Israel, they belong to a Palestinian state.
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Maybe they didn't expect a bomb there, but then again, Rachel Corrie didn't expect the bulldozer to run over her.
                Then she was very, very stupid. Anyone with sense in their head and an understanding of motor vehicles will realize that if you are in front of a moving bulldozer moving in your direction, you can get hit.
                "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

When it's moving at like 5kph, and she was wearing red with a megaphone in her hand? You have to be blind and deaf and stupid not to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                    When it's moving at like 5kph, and she was wearing red with a megaphone in her hand? You have to be blind and deaf and stupid not to notice.
                    Assuming she could be seen, was holding a megaphone and wasn't lying on the ground... (And I thought it was 15kph)

Either way, standing in front of a bulldozer is a stupid thing to do.
                    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
                    X