No announcement yet.

Concerned about the future...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah... I'm remembering one of Boris's old sigs.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think the guy who said that was maybe referring to the stict measures that were taken at Versailles agains Germany after WW 1. Some historians say that at least helped Hitler getting to power because the people were frustrated because of the measures of Versailles and therefore voted Hitler.
      But it's of course ridiculous to say the U.S put Hitler into power. The guy who said that just tries to explain every bad thing in the world as a result of the USA.
      Plain stupid anti-Americanism
      Alea iacta est

Comment

I think you guys are misunderstanding what this guy said. It wasn't anti-American in nature... this individual is very pro-war and pro-Bush.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How could the US have put Hitler in power? If anything, it was France. They demanded the strict and harsh sentences that would later give Hitler a way to power.

Comment

There goes my analisys...
            Well, maybe he was drunk?
            Alea iacta est

Comment

He (my friend) clearly asserted that the US installed Hitler as a dictator... directly. I tried to explain the rise of the Nazi party and fascism in Germany, Italy, and Spain, but by that point he was basically saying, "no you're wrong it was the US"
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

so basically he was just a dumbass.

It happens from time to time.

nothing to be shocked about.

Comment

I suppose...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X