Clear All

• For the Austin Powers fans
    Attached Files
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

• something is not right with that bulldozer. Oh, I know! . It's a shame that other people cannot find someone innocent until convicted in a court of law.

Comment

• US Cobra fires at Iraqi Positions

847 squadron supporting the Royal Marine Commando assault on Iraq.

Near Al Faw, HMAS ANZAC fires Mk 45 gun as forces take the Al Faw peninsula.

British Royal Marines, 40 Commando, help secure the al-Faw oil field

Pictures of the Convoy

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Any info on that casualty carried on a blanket? Nationality? Dead or wounded?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I believe it's an wounded Iraqi.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Let's hear it for the US Air Force.

Comment

• A U.S. Marine takes cover as a fire fight erupted near a military convoy in southern Iraq (news - web sites) on March 22, 2003.

U.S. soldiers of 3/4 Lima company, 1st Platoon, try to secure a farming area while burning oil pipelines are seen in the background near the southern Iraqi city of Basra, Saturday, March 22, 2003.

A convoy of British Army Warrior armoured vehicles makes
                their way towards the southern Iraq (news - web sites) city of
                Basra, March 22, 2003.

Comment

• nice informative pics, lonestar
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I try.

Comment

• What's that 15-year old girl doing in the cockpit?
                      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olaf HÃ¥rfagre
                        Here's the Swedish disposable tank buster Bofors AT4. US has aquired 600 000 of them. I bet some of them are carried by coalition footsoldiers in Iraq.

There has been a debate in Sweden if the weapons export to US, UK (and since last night, Denmark!) should be banned. It is a violation to Swedish law to sell weapons to either part in a conflict. However, the government and a majority of the parliament voted the export should go on. Our defence industry is too much integrated with US and UK to stop export to them.
                        Was this law put in place after WWII?
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
                          What's that 15-year old girl doing in the cockpit?
                          Those are all enlisted airmen. Well, not the pilots.(the Captain in the front, plus the other.)

I suspect it's a jet that requires lotsa enlisted personnel to operate it. Perhaps a KC-135 or an E-3....

Comment

• SMOKE OVER BAGHDAD

Comment

• It's well known that the air force has hotter chicks than the navy.

The ships I were on weren't outfitted for many navy women. But those that were on my ships were uuuuuuggglllleee. It's times like those you wish they did serve beer aboard U.S. navy ships like they do on British ships.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olaf HÃ¥rfagre
                                Here's the Swedish disposable tank buster Bofors AT4. US has aquired 600 000 of them. I bet some of them are carried by coalition footsoldiers in Iraq.

There has been a debate in Sweden if the weapons export to US, UK (and since last night, Denmark!) should be banned. It is a violation to Swedish law to sell weapons to either part in a conflict. However, the government and a majority of the parliament voted the export should go on. Our defence industry is too much integrated with US and UK to stop export to them.
                                US is using ALOT of these things.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X