No announcement yet.

Mother Of All Bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Coalition believes this war is a good idea, and right now their trying to make the enemey believe they have lost, belief is in alot of things- don't dismiss it.
    Maybe, but I prefer information, not speculation. I searched several news sites - nowhere is said something about MOABS being used against Bagdad so far.
    Blah

Comment

so far...
      Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Actually I think when you say they were used it is your task to back this up
        Blah

Comment

I'd love to believe me, unfortunately my reasons for saying that are from BBC television news, I dunno about if I could find transcripts or reports on the internet. In time, if they were used, it will surface more widely that they were used.
          Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

I don't think they dare to use those dreadful things against cities.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

that's the thing, they did dare! maybe that's why the news-blackout on it.
              Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Well, I will wait for it to be verified. If it did happen, rest assured that Iraq is going to make something really big out of it.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I remember to have heard it, but not in the official news. As far as I remember, some of the countless correspondents there said it. Perhaps it was only a guess. So far it's only hearsay.

Comment

Working...
                  X