• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calc II

**** me.
    look out or boris just might

Comment

Ugh.. I dont ask to have day off during st. patty, but I could use the day offf next day......

Im gonna be feelin it. and I have 8:30 class.

**** me.
      YOU WANNA FIST FIGHT!?!

MAYBE LATER WE'LL SIGN UP AS POLICEMEN!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

look out or boris just might
        I could use a lil plunger right about now, I either need to puke or **** it out.
        :-p

Comment

POTATOES ANYONE!!?!

I'M OUTTA GRAVY WHARE ISE THA BAILEY'S?!?!
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I had my filling of corned beef, potatoes and boiled cabbage thank you....

Gravy is for the weak. Mashed potato is for the weak! You gotta bake them!!!!

Comment

I could use a lil plunger right about now, I either need to puke or **** it out.

dude you must be drunk

Comment

'TIS A FINE DAY FOR CELEBRATION OF OUR MOST LOVELY YOUNG LADLY PASTIMES
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, my suitemates are irish. It's no brainer if you knew that

Comment

I'm on spring break til tomorrow...but once I get back, I'm gonna party hard Celtic-style!
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

i am drunked
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Me too. I need to say goodnight, and I love you all guys.
                        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

I wanna shout something real loud before I sign off and goto sleep in a few hours, but I realize you wont be able to hear it anyway...

Anyways, enough rambling. Enjoy rest of St. Patty's days ya non-east coast folks. St. Patty is officially over.................. now.

Comment

[phew for a moment there i tjhought i wound spend this st.patrick's day sober.
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

yoU wanna fist fight me Shi? I saw you mad dogging alpha lambda delta!!!

Comment

aye, i say if'll fight any man wjho flies the union jack! i'll make u wipe ur ass with that f-lag!
                                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                                X