Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Since I (oddly enough) don't see a thread of such already...

I don't drink, but think I'll get out for a green pint tonight - how about you? Btw, there's something wrong with green cocaine. BADASS!!!

One set of my Great Grandparents came from County Cork in the early 1850s to the US. So I'm 50% Irish. I drink very little.

Comment

I had a corned beef sandwich for lunch today in the irish pub on campus and had to take a breathalyzer when the police raided the bar I passed of course since it was noon on a monday and I had 3 and a half of class still after that.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
        I had a corned beef sandwich for lunch today in the irish pub on campus and had to take a breathalyzer when the police raided the bar I passed of course since it was noon on a monday and I had 3 and a half of class still after that.
        And what would have happen if they came back after a few hours?

Comment

We got an Irish pub in town, though this is Norway and we are not catholic. I love St.Patricks day, gives me an excuse to party on... I had a few pints there as you can see from this smilie. :
          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

happy st. p's day to all those celebrating. i'm half irish but i cant be arsed to get up and drink

i'm a sad drunk anyway.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Unless you're Irish, this seems like an irrelevant holiday.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

After going to that Irish pub day after day, I begin to feel like one.
                St.Patricks day is really fiun at irish pubs!
                Hey, for about 1500 years ago the Irish were our slaves, and then they got assimilated. Perhaps I have some Irish blood in my veins?
                My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA YOU ****ING DRUNK LEPRECHAUN FIST FIGHTER!!!!
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Copycat thread

Older one here
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      Unless you're Irish, this seems like an irrelevant holiday.
                      The parade in NYC is always good, though.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
                        And what would have happen if they came back after a few hours?
                        I would be gone. I had the sandwich and then ran for class

Comment

Striker: I thought people drank on St. Patty's day, rather than smoking crack!
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

UR: Yeah, in Chicago, they dye the Chicago River green. You'd think that if they did it green for one day, they could make it blue for the rest of the year
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ugh.. I dont ask to have day off during st. patty, but I could use the day offf next day......

Im gonna be feelin it. and I have 8:30 class.

**** me.
                              :-p

Comment

Working...
                              X