Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 25 and I have to much Colestherol?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what kind of cholestorol-and-blood pressure levels we're talking about that'll place you in an acute risk zone? I'm quite overweight, with what I assume is a reasonably high cholestorol level (though nothing hereditary), but I've also got well below average blood pressure.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Re: I'm 25 and I have to much Colestherol?!?

Originally posted by Spectator
      Damn. I just got a medical report and it says that I have 6.11 of Colestherol! The average is 4.2 to 5.4! I'm 25 years old, 6'4'' and weight 205 pounds. I eat well, Vegetables, water or juice only, thin meat and I train!! I'm outraged! Guys, I tell you, dont think you're in good shape, go see a doc for a check up, it's worth it cuz you never know. I'm glad I did because the doc said I was subject to having a heart attack at 32!

Spec.
      1. Cut out the processed foods from your diet. If the label says "hydrogenated" ANYTHING, then ****ing get rid of it.

2. Add oatmeal to your diet. It literally soaks up cholesterol.

3. If you are eating white starchy carbs, replace them with brown whole grain carbs.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Don't give up!
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X