MySQL: Multiple Users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQL-query :

GRANT Select, Insert, Update, Delete, Create, Drop, Reload, Shutdown, Process, File, References, Index, Alter ON `shanaynay`.* TO 'jerch'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION

MySQL said:

Can't find any matching row in the user table

i added the user with phpmyadmin.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

These forums (vBulletin) are PHP for HTML generation with a MySQL database for the back end, just to give you an idea of how far you can go with MySQL.

I use it on my remote servers that have automated users (apps listening to DAQ), since the commercial version is $120 per license to get out of the open source crap, which beats the hell out of what you pay for M$$$ SQL Server.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

yea, i've used it for a while, i just never messed around with multiple users
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

k, got it. thanks all

Comment

Good luck.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X