No announcement yet.

Will Iraq cause an ecological disaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saddam has claimed that we won't blow his oil wells up, with some people saying he is too preoccupied with his name in Arab histories, and lowing up his wells would make him look worse than what he may already look like. Now, if he has decided to blow them, i do not thin any amount of US bombing would stop them. All you have to do to ensure they blow is have trusdted people at the oilfields, their hands on the trigger, and tell them..war starts, blow them.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

GePap, that's why I think it's 50/50... I'm starting to lean more towards NO because I think even with loyal Saddamists, the oil well personel will probably surrender in the face of American ground troops. Saddam and his Republican Guard aren't martyrs. They don't want to sacrifice themselves, and I think they love life more than they hate tje American military. That's what seperates Osama and Saddam.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Iraq Places Explosives at Oil Fields, U.S. Says
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
        X