Getting hit in the balls vs Giving birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting hit in the balls vs Giving birth

I'm tired of hearing girls say that the worst pain in the world in "giving birth" I beg to differ!!!!! I wont assume that I know like most of the girls do BUT I really think that the worst pain you can live threw, physicaly I mean, is getting hit in the balls.
    Testicules are incredibly moronicly placed, at view of any target and the slightest pinch is enough to make a guy fall to the ground. This one time I got hit by a hockey puck WITH a jackstrap on and I was hurting so much I wanted to vomit all over my self at the same time. I nearly blacked out!!
    SO, all I'm saying is that I dont want to hear "giving birth is the worst pain ever" anymore!! Girls dont know, we dont know, but I'm pretty sure getting batted is a close match if not more painful!

Spec.
    Last edited by Spec; March 10, 2003, 19:24.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sorry, I consider posts with a sole smiley spam, but I couldn't resist.

Comment

I guess every guy has once dropped and hurt themselves with bikes.. it usually happens when you're going fast downhill when your feet slips and after you have bruised the croch area, you fall down and smash yourself to asfalt and roll with your bike. It's very fun.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And the worst part is trying to recover and get back on the bike, drive back home and not cry .
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

A kick on the balls is painful, but you get over it within 5 minutes or so. Imagine that pain lasting for 20 hours - that's giving birth!
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            And the worst part is trying to recover and get back on the bike, drive back home and not cry .
            *compliting your sentence*

...to make it look like it didn't hurt.

WELL IT DOES!!! Thats why girls think giving birth hurts more, cuz we are assh0les and try to cover it!!
            yes, yes, we are dumb when it comes to being tuff.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Olaf is right. Even if getting hit in the balls was 10 times more painful than giving birth (which of course it isn't) you would still have to take into account that giving birth can last for hours and hours and hours (sometime even days!).
              Now THAT is pain.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Imagine trying to pass an 8-pound bowling ball out of your ass. And imagine that lasting for at least a day.

I don't think you have any idea how painful labor is. Getting kicked in the nads hurts a lot, yes, but I don't think it's even comparable.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Anal fissure is more painfull then getting kicked in the balls.
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

getting hit in the balls is far less hurtful, far FAR less hurtful. I've gotten hit there a couple times, both by accident (soccer ball , falling on something) and it really hurt terrifically, but it didn't last.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

i'd rather take a shot to the nards than have a 6-10 pound object come out of a bodily orifice
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                        I've gotten hit there a couple times, both by accident
                        As opposed to those who like getting hit there deliberately?
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

After watching the birth of my son, I have to say that the women have this one.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

The comparable pain for a male would be passing kidney stones. This happens to women too, but more often to men. Women are supposed to have children, men are not supposed to pass rocks of calcium through their urethra. When my father had a heart attack, he still thought kidney stones were more painful.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

By accident as opposed to someone kicking me in them due to my pissing them off...
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                              X