No announcement yet.

Where have you lived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melbourne, Australia (Blackburn->Albert Park->Northcote)
    Stamford, Connecticut (6mths only).

Why do Americans move so much?
    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
    - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by MattyBoy
      Why do Americans move so much?
      To follow opportunity combined with the ability to be mobile. Occasionally just because we ant a change of scenery.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003

Me too! I noticed that on your list. Spent 2 1/2 years there in the early 80's (Was chasing my high school sweetheart). It really was a fun place to live!
        Left when I was 4, so don't remember a damn thing!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Left when I was 4, so don't remember a damn thing!
          How about Memphis? When were you there?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

1980-1987
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              1980-1987
              1990-1993. Just missed you.

Comment

10 miles south of Modesto, Ca.
                10 miles west of Kerman, Ca. which is 10 miles west of Fresno, Ca.
                10 miles south of Modesto. Live with my Aunt several times just north of Riverbank, Ca., north of Oakdale, Ca., and they are 10 and 15 miles north of Modesto. The last time I stay with her I was north of Atwater, Ca., where Castle AFB was located.
                US Navy. 15 months in San Diego, than the USS Navarro, APA-215 home port, Long Beach, Ca.
                I was married while still in the Navy, but my official address became Napa, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                X