Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plan Austral
    What is Feta cheese?
    Salty, stinky, crumbly fetid cheese-like material that the Greeks are proud of for some strange reason.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

a pizza isn't complete without prawns
      CSPA

Comment

how could I have forgotten the lettuce and cream cheese?

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Onions, Peppers, fresh Tomato (in addition to sauce), fresh Garlic & Basil, either Sausage or Chicken, and Cheese (either just Parm or a mix of Parm & something else will do).

That makes for tasty pizza.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

papa johns' with the works.

whatever is on that pizza is the pizza I like

Comment

Back when TGI Fridays had pizzas (as opposed to the 'pizzadillas' they're hocking now), they had a pineapple pizza, which I got hooked on and ordered every other visit or so. I only stopped when it was removed from the menu.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

As anyone who listens to popular American music should know, the obvious ingredients are Peperoni and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, chives.

Personally, I like peperoni, pineappple, bacon, and ham. Plus an ingredient you missed...garlic

[EDIT] Change that to simply Hawaiian with garlic[/EDIT]

BTW...Advertisments got you on the run.
                I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Switch
                  As anyone who listens to popular American music should know, the obvious ingredients are Peperoni and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, chives.
                  isn't this a system of a down song?
                  Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

What I like to call the "Kardiac Killer."

Pepperoni*
                    Sausage
                    Xtra-Cheese*
                    Bacon*
                    Chicken

What? No option for white pizza?

You can add beef to the above pizza, but not many places get it right so I usually leave it off.

*A common lunch is two slices of these bad boys. DAMN, thats good eating!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Uh, you left our spinach. Mushroom and spinach pizza is da bomb.
                      After all these threads, after all these posts, you finally came up with something that, to my tender, inexperienced ears, actually made me realize that you are really and truly gay.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Comment

John T - you may not die within 5 years, but your heart will...
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

i worked at round table pizza
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

blech. i canna stand green peppers.

and where exactly do they put chives on pizza in america?
                            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

" " -Zkribbler. This is the typical reaction when a person finds they will retain their honorary Oregonian citizenship. It means so much to them, particularly the Californians. To them, it's a last thread connected to sanity, to a place where the space aliens don't call people home to an asteroid's tail, where electricity flows freely down the lines, where water falls from the sky instead of coming out of a pipe.

Yea, Oregon, land of much wind, and honorary home to one, Z.K. Ribbler.

Be proud my friend.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X