No announcement yet.

The pizza thread V1.21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is Canadian Bacon and pineapple. I mentioned Hawaiian pizza first. And now, Lancer is probably gonna revoke my honorary Oregon citizenship.

Comment

pizza is the devils food

for the love of god stop eating that stuff!

Comment

"Werna, mozza is on all pizza, yes? Like a building has a foundation but you don't mention it when you say, 'look at the building'. Mozza is just there. Hey, where did your Dad get his oven plans, any idea?"

It's not that simple, Lancer. Yes, as a whole, this is true. However, at some higher class places you can get instead THICK juicy slices of DELICIOUS IMPORTED mozzerella! It oozes and tastes like angel's blood! Pasteurized!
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Only voted for one fav combo

Troll: WHAT... are your favorite toppings from this list?

Arthur: Pepperoni, Onion, Mushroom, and, uh, is this item black olives or green olives?

Troll: I don't kno... [thwump-twang] AAAAAAaaaaaa......

Arthur: Drat, I was going to ask him what "linguisa" is.

Either is OK by me; I prefer black olives on pizza.

I also like "Hawaiian" (ham and pineapple), ham with onion, and 'roni with either onion or mushrooms. Sometimes simpler is better.

I understand real mozarella is made from water buffalo milk. I also heard that real prosciutto is made from water buffalo rather than pork.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

real prosciutto is only made from pigs that talk, actually.
            Drake Tungsten
            Albert Speer

Comment

Imran, did a search and found lots of 'banana peppers' recipes. You're off the hook.

Jon, blueberries?

Sneak, check your PMs.

Ramo, spinach is an abomination and Canadian bacon is ham...

MM, quite right.

Zkribbler, nah I used to eat ham and pineapple pizzas. You're still an honorary Oregonian.

monolith, I'll add pasturized angel blood on 3.0. Actually that does sound good.

Straybow, as I understand it, linguisa is a hot portugese sausage. It certainly is hot/spicy. One of the local pizza places has it, and it tastes great. Problem is, their pizza isn't the best...
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I had a pizza with sun dried tomatos, feta, and fresh basel today. It was yummy.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, was it my fault?
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I read this thread and someone mentioned sun dried tomatoes so when the oppertunity arrived I jumped on it.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      Werna, mozza is on all pizza, yes? Like a building has a foundation but you don't mention it when you say, 'look at the building'. Mozza is just there. Hey, where did your Dad get his oven plans, any idea?
                      My dad didn't manufacture the oven himself. The house is some 100 years old, the cellar with the oven probably still older, so I don't know.
                      With the Mozzarella it's like monolith said.
                      We're talking about THIS (Yam, yam):
                      Attached Files
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

if the pizza ain't got sweetcorn on it i ain't interested
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

We have just a regular oven, but we're still able to make some great pizza. All it takes is a little know-how, some equipment, and fresh ingredients.
                          Equipment includes a pizza stone, thie big spatula-like thing to get it off the stone, serving plate, etc...
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

What is Feta cheese?
                            Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

Only one of the BEST cheeses EVER!
                              Drake Tungsten
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                                You're still an honorary Oregonian.
                                Woo hoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X