"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo

you're kidding, right?
      Welcome to Europe!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Corn is good with bacon or egg (for those who like eggs on pizzas...)
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
          I made a home made pizza. First on a pitta, and then on pizza dough (for microwave use). It was deelicious!
          My dad's got a stone oven in his house in the country, it works perfectly as a pizza oven! I guess I'm one of VERY few people who can make a homemade Pizza taste almost as delicious as a Pizzeria - not because of my special skills, but the oven allows it.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Eggs on pizzas are interesting, it is something that the Maltese do though in their varieties of pizza...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If loinburger can embrace the anchovy heresy without being crucified, then it should be safe to mention:

Canadian bacon & pineapple.

Comment

Jalapenos and Banana Peppers are good. Pepperoni is also a good topping, as is Mushrooms .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

SuperSneak, the memory hit me as soon as I saw your post. 'Hey, that's the, is that? Yeah, hey...' Kinda thing. Great pizza! Reminds me, did you visit...the person we talked about you visiting?

I think the spinach/anchovy debate is a good thing, as it will devide the left.

I know that the reason you folks are bringing up all these wierd toppings is because I made you crave pizza at 3AM...

I'm typing in between bites. I have a mushroom and onion w/ extra sauce and spices, 1/2 beef.

Sprayber, my pleasure guy.

Shrimps will be on 3.0

GeGap, he's pulling your leg. Buffalo eggs are better for breakfast, with kippers.

Werna, mozza is on all pizza, yes? Like a building has a foundation but you don't mention it when you say, 'look at the building'. Mozza is just there. Hey, where did your Dad get his oven plans, any idea?

PH, I figured you could add that yourself. Actually I add my own Xtra spice from a big bucket of 'Italian Seasoning' that I got at Costco. You know Costco? Everything is huge.

curtsibling, I think I just about drove you nuts for a pizza.

Zkribbler...THERE HE IS! Get him, CRUSIFY HIM
                  Nasty bunch...

Imran, "banana peppers"
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Imran, "banana peppers"

Yeah, you've never heard of them? You can find them in your supermarket next to the pickles . Mt. Olive makes great ones .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

53 replies and no mention of Hawaiian pizza and I'll go

But Im too lazy to check all the posts.
                      :-p

Comment

how about regular tomoatoes

or beans?

or brocolli

or cold pizzas? (with stuff like blueberries)

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hawaiian pizza is utterly disgusting.

Comment

Lance...you lost me...visit whom?
                            Give me another hint...
                            And what are you doing online these days...thought you were out of the techno loop?
                            Life and death is a grave matter;
                            all things pass quickly away.
                            Each of you must be completely alert;
                            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

How can spinach or Canadian bacon not be mentioned?!?!?!

Stuffed pizza with spinach, mushrooms, and Canadian bacon. And crushed red peppers. Mmmmmmmm.
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

I thought Hawaiian pizza was Canadian Bacon and pineapple or ham and pineapple or [insert pork product here] and pineapple.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X