Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Gulf War II breaks out, who do you want to win it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Gulf War II breaks out, who do you want to win it?

I know there are many here who oppose a war with Iraq, but so far very few apolytoners have said before they want Iraq to win like David Floyd and Comrade Tribune have. I was wondering how many Apolytoners here agreed with those two....
    I am an American, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings win
    35.29%
    I am an American, and I hope the US, and whatever allies it brings lose
    17.65%
    I am British, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings win
    5.88%
    I am British, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings lose
    5.88%
    I am Australian, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings win
    0.00%
    I am Australian, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings lose
    0.00%
    I am an Israeli, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings win
    0.00%
    I am an Israeli, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings lose
    0.00%
    I am from another country, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings win
    5.88%
    I am from another country, and I hope the US and whatever allies it brings lose
    5.88%
    Banana
    23.53%
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Finland
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
      Finland
      ???
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

"If" ?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If Britain fights then obviously I'd want Britain to win. No brainer.

Comment

With all due respect to our servicemen, I hope that the United States loses. Of course, I still hope that somehow war can be averted.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

id like to see americans stay alive and if that means they win so be it. but hopefully the occupation forces will be run from the country quickly
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                With all due respect to our servicemen, I hope that the United States loses.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Did you have something to add Tass?

BTW, I hit the wrong button.

I hit US/lose instead of US/win.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

nope. not going there.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

With all due respect to our servicemen, I hope that the United States loses.

You might want to cut out the "all due respect" part, as we all know it's bull****. Your comments show no respect whatsoever...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Let's not get personal here. People are welcome to their opinions, even if you personally think their opinions suck

Something tells me this thread isn't going to last long...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Whew! Thank you, Drake.

Comment

That said, I think the chances of the America being defeated are very slim indeed. The best chances for that to happen would probably involve some sort of a pan-Arab alliance forming somehow. If the outgunned, outmanned, and seemingly, hopeless Iraqi army somehow managed to defeat America, it would be a true testament to the human spirit. A ragtag army of misfts defeating the most powerful empire in the history of world. I would never rule anything out and remember, that God loves an underdog.
                            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Don't you know that in war there are only loosers

Where is the "I'm a Banana, and I hope they will both loose" option?
                              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X