No announcement yet.

Common Sense 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. If it is dark outside, then turn on your headlights.

Do you mean to say that there are cars that don't automatically turn on their headlights? How uncivilized.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I live in Wisconsin, people who don't bother to at least weigh down their drive wheels (RWD and 4WD cars) should not be mad when they spin out of control, wreck their friggin GEO, then I laugh. If you are driving in snowy weather, PUT HEAVY SH*T in your car over the drive wheels!! People work decent, Kitty litter or salt is waay better because if you get stuck you can put it down for traction, and it stacks better than people.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Why are Northern Drivers involved in "Accidents" while Southern Drivers are involved in "Wrecks"?
        The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
        Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

Driving in the (new york) city with cab drivers can be much more annoying than ohio people, but at least they are good at driving and are intentionally using that to be a *****. (EDIT: word that rhymes with trick is censored in poly? )

But Driving in the suburbs is not too bad. You'll encounter few teenagers with their fancy-ass-cars-given-to-them-by-their-parent-for-their-18th-birthday-now-zooming-past-you-and-few-month-later-see-their-face-on-the-paper once in awhile, but thats not too bad. Their parents are much more annoying with their Mercedes-Benz-I-have-right-of-way-at-any-time-even-when-Im-making-a-left-turn-Im-going-to-assume-you-are-going-to-yield-and-pop-out-and-give-you-dirty-look-cause-I-drive-Mercedes

And old retired people... well they are everywhere and I cant really blame them... even if it infuriates me to see some of them be allowed to drive, You'd expect that from a old dude.
          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
            People work decent, Kitty litter or salt is waay better because if you get stuck you can put it down for traction, and it stacks better than people.
            True, but kitty litter or salt can't push your car out of a snowdrift.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
            X