No announcement yet.

Take a couple of days away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubs, I do a dirty, unappreciated job here.
    You don't think I'd like to run and play and whine more than I do?
    Do you think that I think the US government is completely squared away ? Uh, no.

If you only knew.
    For me to have as strong a faith, still, in God and country, well, suffice to say, I'm an amazing man.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Do you think that I think the US government is completely squared away ? Uh, no.
      Do you think, that I think, that you think, uhhh crap my eyeball just locked up.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tuberski, stand tall man, stand proud! Don't give in to the commie feminists!

Sloww, stand tall man, stand proud! Don't give in to the commie leftists!
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You know what we need? Gay commies.
          Do we get a government subsidy for that ?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

"all a Gay means to me is less competition for the cute waitress."

Slowwhand - I'll drink to that!

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Ohhh, BABY! Come to Papa!

Comment

Slowwhand - you know what's up!

Drake Tungsten
                Albert Speer

Comment

An orgy! Dang, Monolith. You're a-ok!

Comment

Hormones do not end north of the mason-dixon line, Sloww...
                    Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Comment

"all a Gay means to me is less competition for the cute waitress."

No, the cute waitress sees the gay guy as a "challenge."
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                        X