Take a couple of days away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a couple of days away.

Spend time w/ loved ones, sleep, read...

When you come back the frustrating people are no longer empowered.

Discuss, or don't.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Empowered where?
    At ACS?
    Nope. The communists and alternative life style people may have taken over for good.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Empowered to bug you.

Ya, this is the gay commie club alright.

Comment

You can't say that!
        You see that "Exclamation whine symbol"?
        They'll nail your ass, buddy.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The communists and alternative life style people may have taken over for good.

Vive la révolution des Rouges et des Roses!
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Comment

The commies here lean so far to the left that they are bent right over and the gays are getting ready to screw their allies butt good.

Comment

Cool. Something that will work for all.

Comment

Well, I always prefer to nap through thread closures...

Comment

Again,

Comment

Nobody here bothers me. . . but then again I just drop in from time to time, make a comment if I feel like it, ignore the trolls, enjoy the good debaters, learn from some, laugh at the naive opinions of some and the idiocy of others . . .
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

You must spend a lot of time rolling in the floor then, Flubber.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I just keep my mouth shut. Better that than have everyone here know that I'm a gay anarcho-commie who likes being butt-fuc...ah, ****.
                            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

That's the most enlightened thing you've said lately, Che.

Comment

Working...
                              X