Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Americans and the rest of the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Americans and the rest of the world...

Go back to Pearl Harbor...read a book or watch a movie. Remember, back then the US were attempting negociations with Japan. The book or movie will show you the rest. I take it many already know what happened but sometimes I think they forget. If you are one of those who forgot, go back and read or watch.

"The US are the bad guys?"

Now go back just a little to the recent 9/11. Where were you during that day? What were you doing? How did you feel when you found out what had happened?Have you lost any loved ones in that attack?

"The US are the bad guys??"

Now why did they do it? What were they trying to proove by killing thousands of innocent people? I mean we are talking about airliners loaded with men, women and children citizens. We are talking about buildings where thousands of citizens work everyday. A landmark, a major city. Now look at all of the children left without parents. Or wives without husbands.

"The US are the bad guys???"

So why don't the terrorists target military facilities like the US attempts to do (and does fairly well) in last Gulf War? They had preferred to attack unarmed civilians on airliners. Do the terrorist care about human life?

"Now tell me, are the US still bad guys????"

They come on our land and kill thousands of our innocent unarmed people. Then they say we should not attack. We are the ones who need to negociate? Well you know what? We are going to attack. So next time, before claiming the US are evil and we are the bad guys, read this again. At last lets gets some support here!
    -PrinceBimz-

*grunt*

USA! USA! USA!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You learn your history from the movie Pearl Harbour?

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
        You learn your history from the movie Pearl Harbour?

An excellent way to miss a good point.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

They come on our land and kill thousands of our innocent unarmed people. Then they say we should not attack. We are the ones who need to negociate? Well you know what? We are going to attack. So next time, before claiming the US are evil and we are the bad guys, read this again. At last lets gets some support here!
          How many civilians are going to be killed in Iraq. Were no more important to them. Arent we terrorists just usinig convential warfare.
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Re: To Americans and the rest of the world...

Whoa... you don't have to start that many threads on the same thing.

Originally posted by PrinceBimz
            "The US are the bad guys?"
            Pretty much

Okay, I'll be a bit fairer: the US is acting like the big kid on the block. Nothing really wrong with that, except that it doesn't involve too much of being nice.

Now why did they do it? What were they trying to proove by killing thousands of innocent people? I mean we are talking about airliners loaded with men, women and children citizens. We are talking about buildings where thousands of citizens work everyday. A landmark, a major city. Now look at all of the children left without parents. Or wives without husbands.
            They were trying to make a point. American bombing of Iraq would equally be an attempt at making a point.

In both cases, btw, the point is liberation, freedom, and self-determination.

So why don't the terrorists target military facilities like the US attempts to do (and does fairly well) in last Gulf War? They had preferred to attack unarmed civilians on airliners. Do the terrorist care about human life?
            Because they can't?

Who are they? Who is the the enemy? A catch-all category where you throw anyone and everyone you feel like beating up? If this is really about the "enemy", then your taxdollars are far better spent on pursuing the remnants of Al Qaeda, and countries that support terrorism far more than Iraq ever has - Iran, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Libya.

You're right, this is almost like a movie. Whether Lord of the Rings or Braveheart, there is always an enemy that you can kill without remorse, that you can kill without end in the name of "the defense of our homes". Well, guess what, your real enemy operates on exactly the same idea.

Ultimately, this idea of the faceless enemy is simply used to whip the populace into a frenzy and ready to attack anyone who may vaguely be different. And apparently, it has worked.
            Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Try telling all that the all the palistinian Children killed by US tanks and Guns.

Don't forget the villages that the US's super high tech lasewr guided missiles 'accidently' hit.

what is it now? 6000 afghan civilians killed by the USA, rtweice the amount of Sept. 11th.

Lets also consider WHY Al Qaeda started up in the first place....
              eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003

An excellent way to miss a good point.
                There is a difference between ignoring and missing.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

My, someone's been popping the patriotism pills today.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Re: To Americans and the rest of the world...

Originally posted by PrinceBimz
                    I'm all for going after the terrorists behind September 11th. What does that have to do with Iraq? That is what you're alluding to, isn't it?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

There is a difference between ignoring and missing.
                      Well, at least you agree it was a good point
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Any way, didn't Japan DoW because of the US oil Embargo?
                        eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Your splendid little war is going to kill half a million people. It'll be the first genocide of the 21st Century. Well bloody done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                            Your splendid little war is going to kill half a million people. It'll be the first genocide of the 21st Century. Well bloody done.
                            Please define and deferetiate "genoside" and "war" It would help me understand where you are coming from.

Comment

It would be genocide if you eliminated the entire ethnic group. If you're going to "invent" a language by stealing words from other sources, at least use your language properly.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X