No announcement yet.

How to get weight gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you think the bananas and potatoes were a joke.
    Ok, fine. It's true though.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

*scowl*
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        Protein good. Eggs gots lots of protein. Yet, they also have lots of cholesterol. Be careful with them, if you eat lots of eggs drink a lot of red wine.

Spageht. is carbs... better for cardio work outs. Same with bread.

When I use to work out I would take suppliments, may be a good idea, if you are strict about your workout regime. I use to take Animal Packs, the worked good, but made pee stink.

The best way to get bulk is carbs, the best way to get muscle is protein. Balance the two, and you should be fine.
        carb just gives you more energy ---> to lift weights more ---> to be able to build more muscles by ----> eating more protein.
        :-p

Comment

if you'll pay for the operation speer, you can have some of mine
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            He wants to impress the chicks.
            Knowing Speer, this will require more than a few muscles.
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              women have gonads, internal gonads.
              I know that. Good luck trying to apply peanut butter to that region.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                Knowing Speer, this will require more than a few muscles.
                Hurm. I decided I shouldn't be that mean to Speer.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'd give it a shot.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X