Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY did the Japense goverment just run a telivision add on Fox news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ozz

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.
    And I wonder why you are so skeptical?

The West can either make China into a SK or a NK. Your choice, really, since it depends on how receptive the West is.
    Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      in fact, for you to call a very valid korean concern idiocy simply because of the actions of an extremely select few... does that not itself smack of idiocy?

Protesting Japanese involvement in peacekeeping is idiocy as well and not just the view of extremists.
      I'd say it's illogical too; but nevertheless the reaction is understandable, since such "idiocy" is epidemic among all human beings.

Japan does not have a good record - and Korea and China are far from forgetting it.
      Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Just saw the commercial on CNN and I can't for the life of me figure out the point. It highlights the actions of Japanese peacekeepers over the last ten years, especially their current action in East Timor. Why in the hell does the Japanese government feel the need to justify their peacekeeping operations in the US? We don't have an irrational fear of them like certain other nations (who shall remain nameless).
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
        X