No announcement yet.

Is accepting facts giving up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shi, yep. I have done lots of research about other places too. But my true place is in the US... but if it's not possible, then I will look into other options.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well best of luck joining our army. You could also check out the Israeli army too, I think they allow non-citizens in.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        I've been there several times, and I have close relatives there. It's not an issue. I know what I want .
        Have you spent an extensive amount of time in the US? Often, it's not the same after a while.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

UR, I can't do few years 'test drives'. It's just out of the question. If I don't like it after some time and I don't have any duties left, I can always move out. Any place is better than where I now am, for me at least. Don't worry about me not being able to adapt..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

This thread can be closed, it has no purpose anymore. I just ranted first and about these things I have made 100 threads before. Thanks for participating.
            In da butt.

Comment

Working...
            X