No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Simpsons quote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"100 tacos for 100 dollars... this should get me through the week-long dr. who marathon..."

The best simpsons quote to never appear in the Simpsons
    "And now you know why evil will always win: because good is dumb."
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Homer (in a trance): No beer and no TV make Homer something something

Marge: Go crazy?

Homer: Don't mind if I do!!! *Homer goes nuts*

Comment

Its not rocket science, its brain surgery- Mr Burns
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

How could I forget the entire Mr. Sparkle sequence?

"For lucky best wash, use Mr. Sparkle!"
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

More Homer:

"Life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead."

"Mmmmm...sacrilicious."
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Gentleman I'm not leaving until I get my elephant-Bart
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

"I love that elephant song" - Grandpa
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

"Heh heh, I guess you could even say that we've eaten Uder, and that he's in our stomachs being digested! ... No, wait, forget that last one." -Principal Skinner

"Hey, those kids are learning for free! Use your fake muskets as clubs, men!" -Civil War Reenactor

Female Bartender: "Hey, you said that I'd win if I had sex with you!"
                  Duffman: "Duffman says a lot of things he doesn't really mean. Oh yeah!"
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I can't be a missionary, I don't even believe in Jebus!
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

(slight paraphrasing, but you'll get the idea )

Homer: I want to put some monkeys in uniform, give them some weapons, and get them to recreate the Civil War

Marge: You can't do that!

Homer: Why not? It couldn't hurt .... unless the monkeys started hurting people .... which they almost certainly would.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Remeber that X-files episode when Scully hooked Homer onto a lie detector.

Something like this...

Scully: "We are going to ask you a series of simple questions. You will answer with a simple Yes or No. Do you understand?"
                        Homer: "YES"
                        ... and the lie detector blows up!

well... it not a quote but still funny...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ned: Tonight's the night I do my charity work
                          Homer: Oh yeah, Judge made me do that once too, stupid lack of public urinals.

Krusty (on show, with monkey crawling on his head, zoo lady as guest): So why do they call this a "urine" monkey. Ooh I think I just found out.
                          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

(after Bart has been putting Grandpa's name on his cartoon strips)
                            Bart: But didn't you wonder why you were being sent checks for doing nothing?
                            Grandpa: I figured the Democrats were back in power again.

(and one as full of wisdom today as it was however many years ago)
                            Krusty: Saddam Hussein? They should call him So Damn Insane!
                            "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

Homer: "Uh huh, uh huh.....thats great im going to eat mayonaise"
                              and
                              "try is the first step towards failure"
                              I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Ohhhh... I feel all funny... I'm in love!
                                ...No, wait, it's a stroke.

--Abe Simpson
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X