Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My English teacher is a complete psychopath who has no idea how to right persuasivley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuie
    23 pages! You should go back, take out everything superfluous, and distill down to the true essence of your essay:

"I am right."
    It is quite literary restating for 23 pages “I am right”, and sorry for typo, wrote this late with no sleep…..

Comment

Tee hee!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
        My argument is forced to be weak because I am only allowd to mention a VERY small number of issues
        Why?

Comment

OK, here's what you'll have to do. First, read this: http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?...node_id=418291 . Then show this thread to your teacher.
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
          X