No announcement yet.

Ethical Dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Che, you ignorant slut (to paraphrase SNL's Chevy Chase ). There can be no ethical dilemma here once proper knowledge of the situation and the terms are established. To wit:
    1. Fraud exists only where the offer of the product or service is not intended to be honored.
    2. Both the "placebo effect" and the effect of positive attitude on healing are well documented in medical journals.
    3. Medical negligence could only be claimed if harm were to come by the product or service itself, even if the practitioner(s)/service(s) advertised on the site explicitly discouraged use of conventional medicine.
    You spend so much time on your high horse your saddle is wedged up your arse. Let go and let capitalism!
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Has he sold out yet?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The man once complained about losing his position at Citibank, of all places. The sellout is already complete.

Comment

Nope, he is just tunneling into your corrupt structures to destroy them from within.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Take the job/money, use part of your time with them to gather information on them, use part of the money for to finace writing an expose article on them, sell the article for more money.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

@ Lefty's suggestion.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
              X