Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please explain this User Friendly strip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ari
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
      I'd agree it was pretty poor, but I don't think it's worth getting all worked up over.
      UR and Asher only need the flimsiest of excuses to start b1tch-slapping each other.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Tell me about it.

"MS sucks"
        "MS rocks, you ****er"
        "Stop being a little ****, Asher"
        "Don't don't be a ****er, UR"

And then they proceed to out-geek each other, with both of them ultimately claiming victory. Pity that none of the rest of us can understand a ****ing word they say.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
          Was that the last time Penny Arcade had a funny strip?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Was that the last time Penny Arcade had a funny strip?
            Now that's just a trick question.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
              http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-07-22
              Way better than UserFriendly.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

UserFriendly rules. I have every single of its strips archived to my hard drive.

What do you think Rotor, Mono, etc. are all for?

Attempts unforeseen by Micro$oft to prevent the omnipresence of Windoze?
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

UF is okay. It's the least-regularly-funny of the comics I read, but I still read it.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2000-12-06 had me laughing hard by the time it finished up.

SP
                  I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                    What do you think Rotor, Mono, etc. are all for?

Attempts unforeseen by Micro$oft to prevent the omnipresence of Windoze?
                    Uh... what? I'm not sure what you're saying.

Rotor was made by MS. It's open shared source, developed for BSD, and runs .NET code.
                    Ximian is working on Mono, another implementation, with help from MS.

So I guess what I'm saying is, how is this "unforeseen"?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ah, that explains it. Shared source = evil attempt by M$ to kill OSS.

Oh, and my screensaver is a sequence of random UF strips.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X