No announcement yet.

Sadam to world: "I just shot myself in the foot!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CICSMaster One crackpot at at time, Sava.
    Which one, Bush or Saddam?

Comment

"The thing that bothers me is that Bush isn't going to be consistent"

I was waiting for that.

One day from a lefty it is "Bush isn't consistent" and the next day it's criticism about a "one-size-fits-all policy".

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I've never complained about the "one-size-fits-all" policy. A piece of advice Bodds... when pointing out hypocrisy, it's important that the conflicting statements come from the same person.

I'm actually all for treating the supporters of terror the same. Let's remove Saudi Arabia's oppressive regime. They support much more terrorism than Iraq.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
          I was waiting for that.

One day from a lefty it is "Bush isn't consistent" and the next day it's criticism about a "one-size-fits-all policy".

So, why is W. so gung-ho attacking Iraq?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If he was gung-ho, he would have attacked a long time ago.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Nah, he's at least smart enough to know that it's better to attack with more support.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If he was gung-ho, he would have attacked a long time ago.
                Without building up sufficiently Dookie? Better pull your foot from your mouth.
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

You idiot. He would have started building up a short time before a long time ago.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Anyone who thinks this war is about: terrorism, WoMD, oppressive regimes, liberating peoples, or getting rid of an immediate threat to the US:

who cares what Bush's personal reasons for doing it are, the numerous 'other' reasons to attack him more than justify it. If a cop shoots a robber because the person who was that robber verbally insulted him a few days earlier, does that mean shooting that robber is now wrong, because the personal intention for shooting may not be justified?

Even if Bush is just using all those reasons for cover of his true reason, they are all still good reasons!
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

who cares what Bush's personal reasons for doing it are, the numerous 'other' reasons to attack him more than justify it. If a cop shoots a robber because the person who was that robber verbally insulted him a few days earlier, does that mean shooting that robber is now wrong, because the personal intention for shooting may not be justified?

Even if Bush is just using all those reasons for cover of his true reason, they are all still good reasons!
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You idiot. He would have started building up a short time before a long time ago.

The US has been building up continuously ever since W. indicated his desire to invade Iraq.

So how long is a short time and when was a long time ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                          I've never complained about the "one-size-fits-all" policy. A piece of advice Bodds... when pointing out hypocrisy, it's important that the conflicting statements come from the same person.

I'm actually all for treating the supporters of terror the same. Let's remove Saudi Arabia's oppressive regime. They support much more terrorism than Iraq.
                          Sava,
                          if terrorism was the ONLY reason why the US wants to attack Iraq, then i agree with you. But there are many reasons, terrorism is just among them. Terrorism, on the other hand, would be the only reason to attack Saudi Arabia. With all the flack bush gets from trying to knock Saddam from power, do you really think he could get backing to take Saudi Arabia out?

What about North Korea? They just fired a missile into the sea.
                          we will deal with them soon enough, im sure. dont wanna spread ourselves too thin, id imagine.
                          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman

who cares what Bush's personal reasons for doing it are, the numerous 'other' reasons to attack him more than justify it.
                            Apparently, the majority of the people and countries in the world disagree with you.

Comment

Kramerman, motive is at the heart of the matter.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Apparently, the majority of the people and countries in the world disagree with you.
                                With 2 billion followers, Christianity is the most popular religion in the world... does this mean all the other religions are wrong?

If you are following the anti-war movement merely for the sole reason that more people are on that side than the pro-war movement, then i am sorry for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X