Obligatory desktop thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Pretty fireworks!
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
      And the winner is FELCH!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

New background (and not so subtle Candle'Bre promotion, )
        Attached Files
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

First time I do this.
          Attached Files
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

That's not a very intimidating court, Bustamike...
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
              That's not a very intimidating court, Bustamike...
              Ya lost me with that one
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Your court of candlebra or whatever... It fails to send chills down my spine - that's all.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Slight update; I found this wallpaper on the net, and it's pretty good. And I finally got Trillian to work, which is nice.
                  Attached Files
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

Ah, Monolith... check the other games edit - alt civs section of the forum. You'll understand it better. I can see how it might not make any sense if you've never heard of it.
                    Last edited by BustaMike; February 26, 2003, 17:23.

Comment

mine

Attached Files
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

this is my current winxp desktop. i won't post my linux one, since i use KDE and have it switch desktops hourly.
                        Attached Files
                        B♭3

Comment

As always :
                          Attached Files
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Alva... lol

Comment

Paul, how does Sweden feel about being the bird's arse?
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You'd have to ask Sweden.

Comment

Working...
                                X