No announcement yet.

Does God hate the Tories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tories make me laugh - they'll be describing Blair as a "populist" (insult?) one week, and out-of-touch with public opinion (insult?) the next.

How can two opposite sentiments both be an insult?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
      Once we've bombed Iraq, massive evidence will be found of their chemical, biological and nuclear weapons. And Blair will be vindicated.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

BTW, wouldn't a Roman Catholic in the UK be unelectable as a party leader?
        The Prime Minister is married to a Catholic and the leaders of the two main opposition parties are Catholic. So no.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by orange

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

wasn't Disraeli born to a Jewish family? And that was over a century ago. I think he was baptized...but if he can become prime minister then, don't see why a catholic couldn't now.
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Technicalities.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X