No announcement yet.

Thomas A Stobie's Webpages - The Greatest Joke Site of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apocalypse so tell us the real story about the personal axe you have to grind against this guy.

Yes his resume is public domain, but it's bad form to dog someone's personal life out before an audience on the message boards.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm not attacking this guy. Ask Imran or SnowFire, I was one of the nicer people to Thomas A Stobie.

This site is just unbelievable though.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

One guy (who posts here) described in detail a story of him mutilating Thomas A Stobie.

You can say who it was

Ted: Apoc has no personal axe. He wasn't very well liked by ANYONE at OWO .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I respected him

and did not ave any feelings against him

thought he was a little uptight though

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
          X