No announcement yet.

What's your Personal Threat Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one wants to invade New Zealand. International Terrorism isn't our problem

Comment

Australia is your problem.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Green as can be.

Stealth nation technology still functioning well.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

BLUE: Quebec hates us, and they did have the FLQ.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

black=I'm already dead

Comment

Green.

The Australian government spent 19 million dollars sending out pamphlets to every home regarding terrorism, and now that I have my pamphlet, I am perfectly safe! It has a fridge-magnet.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Cookie Monster
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Green.

The Australian government spent 19 million dollars sending out pamphlets to every home regarding terrorism, and now that I have my pamphlet, I am perfectly safe! It has a fridge-magnet.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I think I am somewhere in the ultraviolet spectrum
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I can't wait for the British government's advice pamphlet to come out: apparently, we're warned to "not watch too much television, as it may frighten you".
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

more americans were killed in WTC attack then jews in the intifada
                        Population of the United States: ~260 000 000
                        Population of Israel: ~6 000 000

Your point again?

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

more americans were killed in WTC attack then jews in the intifada.
                          Correct, but the WTC attack was a single attack in a single place in a single moment. Here it's a constant stream of attacks, everywhere and always.

Besides, I was talking about duct tape and stuff. You have no reason to fear a situation in which you might need it.
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Buying "duct tape and stuff" will help the hardware store, but that's about all.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                            X