Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United States greatest threat to world peace behind Iraq, North Korea came third

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's since been a British poll with The United States at the top of the list of countries most threatening of world peace.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

So? We know these polls are bollocks.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

AH, you should know better than to cross the line from ****-stirrer to self-proclaimed political commentator (i've always wanted an excuse to use that smiley )

A survey using such an interpretative statement is of limited meaning and subsequent value. Your title even suggested that the US was the greatest threat, even though it was Iraq. In that case, maybe you are just ****-stirring

The fact that the actual questions asked were not shown indicates that the results were interpreted beforehand rather than made public so that people could make up their own minds. Lies, lies, and statistics

I would have thought that the greatest threat to world peace is terrorism. I bet that wasn't even an option in the poll, was it? Terrorism targets civilians directly so it impacts more than any war between countries (assuming modern tactical warfare).

The pursuit of peace is a noble cause, but where were the protesters against terrorism???

Comment

I would have thought that the greatest threat to world peace is terrorism. I bet that wasn't even an option in the poll, was it? Terrorism targets civilians directly so it impacts more than any war between countries (assuming modern tactical warfare).
          A point we should all have made.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            How cares about this silly popularity contest? Next week people will move on to a different subject.
            If this were an anti-France poll or pro-war poll; you'd be praising it and telling all the anti-war people how stupid they are.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X