No announcement yet.

I crashed my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMWs should keep you in the clear for these ones.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

You did better than someone near where I live who crashed their (stolen) car into a tree. The tow-truck had to tow away both pieces of the car...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

50MPH into a tree, without braking.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

How about this - I drove on a country road to a party on a birght summer day that my friend, whose parets' country place we were headed to (he said I know the roads here by heart) , was telling me to step on it before a small hill, so that we could all get this fun empty stomach feeling whensort of hopping at the top of that hill, so I was doing over 140 km/h, there was a 90 degree left turn almost immediately after the top of the hill... I thought we were gonna die when we virtually flew off the road into a minor ditch, but, by some miracle, I managed to stop the car, we did not roll, and the damage was limited to one tyre just removing itself from the wheel WITHOUT damage to the tyre.

Oh, and it wasn't a BWM, it was my lovely $1000 1984 Audi Coupe that I then managed to sell .

I never push my luck since then.
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Glad you're not hurt.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Was there any unusual vibration coming from the tires? That is a huge warning sign you are about to have a blowout or a flat tire.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                You did better than someone near where I live who crashed their (stolen) car into a tree. The tow-truck had to tow away both pieces of the car...
                I have a friend who was in a big accident. He was travelling at 70mph on a single carriageway and an oncoming car overtook the car in front at about 70mph not seeing my friend and crashed into each other at an angle, but head on. My mates car (205) was in three pieces. And he survived with a compound fracture of the leg (he's only just finished with the hospital 2 years after the accident). Christ knows what this other bloke was doing, but he lost his licence for a long, long time...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  Was there any unusual vibration coming from the tires? That is a huge warning sign you are about to have a blowout or a flat tire.
                  I had that strange vibration at about 70mph in my car but the tyre was replaced and it stopped. Apparently the tyre was very, very worn...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Saras' friend says, "Well, there's another hill that looks just like that one…"

ProvHar: what's a "205"
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

A Peugeot 205...French obselete minicar...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        I have a friend who was in a big accident. He was travelling at 70mph on a single carriageway and an oncoming car overtook the car in front at about 70mph not seeing my friend and crashed into each other at an angle, but head on. My mates car (205) was in three pieces. And he survived with a compound fracture of the leg (he's only just finished with the hospital 2 years after the accident). Christ knows what this other bloke was doing, but he lost his licence for a long, long time...
                        That happened to my parents a while back. My mum broke her back and my Dad was pretty bad too. The passenger in the other car died. The driver was done for manslaughter I think.

My brother has had a few crashes too. My favourite was the one where he had a grand mal epileptic siezure (he is epileptic) while driving. He went right across the carriageway and almost hit a policecar coming the other way - he managed to take the wing mirror off the other side of the policecar before driving up a tree. He was completely unhurt. The policeman was treated for shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          I a beamer you don't always know what's happening outside, it's got good sound isolation. No wonder it costs what it does.
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                          X