Lombardi: Planning the NCAA pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker
    Uh oh, he took his ball and went home, game's over guys.
    good one. I'm probably going to be in half a dozen of these for money. The last thing I need is for the most complicated one to be the one with no money involved. If I have to check the phase of the moon or read three pages of rules, I want no part it in. Hopefully, sanity will make an appearance soon. Now if anyone wants to do a straight upset pool, I may be interested. I can at least copy the picks from the money one that I'll be in.

Rich

It does seem that the last group of posts is a scream for sanity.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

All right, it's settled then. 2-4-9-12-15-20, no bonus.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by reismark

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by reismark

Now I can just copy one set of selections from one of my other pools and hope I select the right one . Thanks.

RAH
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hehe, but what's money, this is about bragging rights at Apolyton. And you and Ming know how important that is since winning Lombardi recently.

Btw, who was the 3rd person on your team? I don't recall them rubbing our noses in the mud.

Comment

Cold Wizard... A fellow Civ II MP'er and a valuable team member. He doesn't post all that much in the OTF. He usually stays On Topic... where the posts count
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Besides, I think the two of us did enough of it for three
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OT is a giant cesspool full of ..... well nevermind

besides, what's there for me to brag about? it's not like i missed two weeks and still had a very good score or something...
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

how about a chicagoland bet on the side?

loser buys the beer next time we have a poly meet? Oh wait, Ming and rah do that already

Comment

Working...
                    X