Apolyton Fantasy Baseball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's role-playing. A different thing.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I signed up a Yahoo league

League number: 25223
      Password: poly

There is a limit of 12 teams.

ALL the good live draft times were taken (the only ones left were weekday mornings ). BUT, we can hold a draft ourselves and then I can submit the results of that draft to the program (Better than a fast live draft or the computer picking ).

So join up! And we'll decide when to start our own draft.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

On my way.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The Mingapulco Spammers have signed up.

Holding a "slow" draft is a better Idea anyway.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

True... but it makes more work for me, the commish .

Btw, you should be able to see the rules when you join up... they are changable by me, btw. If you want to see something added or removed from consideration let me know.

Oh, and if you can't see the rules, let me know as well.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Sent ICQ to Berz. Just another method of contact.

Comment

Ok, good stuff... if you see anyone else on ICQ or AIM that has joined us in the past and been committed to the game, go ahead to give them the info.

Comment

The rules:

League ID#: 25223
                  Password: poly
                  Season: Full Season
                  Draft Type: Offline
                  Draft Status: predraft
                  Maximum Number of Teams: 10
                  Maximum Players on a Team: 21
                  Player Universe: All baseball
                  Maximum Moves: No maximum
                  Maximum Trades: No maximum
                  Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League
                  Waiver Time: 2 days
                  Last Trade Date: Sunday, August 10
                  Trade Reject Time: 2 days
                  Minimum Innings: No minimum
                  Roster Changes: Weekly on Monday
                  Starting Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, P, P, P, DL, DL

Statistical Categories (Batters):
                  Runs
                  Home Runs
                  Runs Batted In
                  Stolen Bases
                  Strikeouts
                  Errors
                  Batting Average
                  On-base + Slugging Percentage

Statistical Categories (Pitchers):
                  Wins
                  Saves
                  Strikeouts
                  Holds
                  Earned Run Average
                  (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched

---

Some explination: I think it should be like a regular team in that each position gets one player (and just 3 OF's... I'm not sure if I want to leave it like this or have people pick a LF, CF, and RF instead). Also 3 SP, 1 RP, and 3 (any) P. I don't know if I want to instead do 5 SP 2 RP and no (any) P.

So the question is more specialization or less. What do you guys think?

Oh, and I changed roster changes from Daily, to Weekly on Mondays. I think it makes it more fair to people who aren't online 24/7 .

Comment

Pentagon Payback is registered. I have never done well at these.

Comment

Is there a link to the site?

Comment

The Weasels have registered.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I am in, thanks for setting it up Imran!!!

Comment

Figured out where you guys are and have registered... be prepared for some butt kicking! not done by me of course...

Last edited by Zero; February 20, 2003, 21:26.
                            :-p

Comment

Comment

Alright heres how the draft works. ill randomly pick the first player for each position, and the first five for starting picher. See what a generous guy I am? I'm leaving everyone else for you guys.

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X