No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Baseball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my first post, no site sounded like it'd be an option .

I'm still looking for any third-party leagues that are any good though.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nothing showing at Yahoo yet.
      Fantasy Auto Racing. Nahhhhh.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As the chapmion of last years Sandbox league I'll join.
        Last edited by Peacemaker; February 18, 2003, 19:34.
        God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

The Deep Fascia of the Soul vow to convert last year's stellar regular season into playoff success.

Provided, of course, it's free.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

So, are we in CBS?
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I'm in. Site that we use doesn't matter to me at all, so long as registration's free.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                So, are we in CBS?
                Not if we want to beat up on Ming.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                  I'm in. Site that we use doesn't matter to me at all, so long as registration's free.
                  my thoughts exactly
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Don't take Jose Canseco. He and his brother in jail.

Comment

Where can I find the rules?

Comment

Rules? They haven't even named the site yet.

Comment

So far we have CBS and Yahoo... I'm open to check out any other leagues to see if they are any good.

But we should vote on it (well at least take opinions), first.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well I am all for any league, I would , as always, like a shot at Mingy tooo. I am thinking I will set up a yahoo league again for all the slackersa that miss out on the first league. I haven't had much time to look around, but perhaps we can still find some new free league.

Comment

Any knowledge of this site?

Comment

Can I be George Steinbrenner?
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X