No announcement yet.

Nuclear Survival Gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the finnish military they taught us all of this. All you need is the raincloak (some use the term 'magic-cloak') used in finnish forces. It blocks all chemical and radioactive harm.

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

aaglo, yeah even the instructors couldn't keep straight face. 'This also works for napalm'.. It's the Duck and Cover system!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I've recently seen a short documentary about American "duck and Cover" information campaign. There was an ad where you saw an elementary school class. Then suddenly you see bright light coming through the window and all those ABC-knights went down on the floor and a calm deep male voice said: "When you see a nuclear explosion just duck and cover." Absolutely hilarious!
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

God damn it, why is it so expensive to protect against nuclear weapons... (oh wait I answered my own question)......
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Yes, I'm laughing at you.

Watch the latest episode of Penn & Teller's Bull**** if you have Showtime. It points the stupidity of being an end-of-the-world obsessive. It also shows what a racket the "survivalist" industry is, preying on peoples' fears.

The bottom line is that, in the event of a nuclear holocaust, there isn't going to be much you can do to change your fate. So you'd best stop worrying over it and enjoy the here and now. Otherwise you'll just make your current existence unfun.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well what I am I supposed to do, force the government to change its position... yeah... that'll be the day......
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

You could always write to General Steelman for his advice...I'm sure he'd be happy to help!
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Working...
                X