Do western americans have accents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    I bet you have a deep Southern accent, which is why you are so bitter toward the South .
    Hell no!

Y'all are pulling my leg I tell ya.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Ah yes, the gay lisp...never mind that most gays don't lisp, and plenty of non-gays do lisp. But we couldn't not present the stereotype, now could we?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• a stereotype always has some truth in it though.
        CSPA

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Ah yes, the gay lisp...never mind that most gays don't lisp, and plenty of non-gays do lisp. But we couldn't not present the stereotype, now could we?
          Now if I would have taken a stand on that, people would be attacking me on here left and right saying I'm a PC pyscho.

I find such stereotypical statements offensive too.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Ah yes, the gay lisp...never mind that most gays don't lisp, and plenty of non-gays do lisp. But we couldn't not present the stereotype, now could we?
            Sorry if I offended Boris
            "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
            "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
            "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Theres no western accent in most of California. If you head further east, to the ranchers, and such in Nevada, Montana, Udaho etc, ull get a strong western accent.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
              X