Whining about the opposite sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiamat
    Shame on you Boris....what were you thinking expecting that you could have brains and braun.
    I know! I should be ashamed for having respectable standards for myself!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I believe the phrase you used was, "so excruciatingly stupid."
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        I believe the phrase you used was, "so excruciatingly stupid."
        And you've never met girls who were attractive but very dumb? You've never found it painful to make conversation with someone? Look, if you have nothing in common to talk about and have to force it, conversation will be arduous.

I'm not embarrassed to say I want an intelligent person, and just because a person is good-looking isn't going to be enough for more than a one-night romp.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I find it painful to make conversation with most people.

The fact is most people are so incredibly boring but don't realize it.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes I've met girls that haven't been attracted to but I'm not out to dog them out for being who they are.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Yes I've met girls that haven't been attracted to but I'm not out to dog them out for being who they are.
              Who's dogging anyone out? I don't go telling people "you're stupid, go away." I am always a very polite person. If it doesn't click, I just say the truth--we don't have much in common, it's just not going to work out.

At any rate, stupidity doesn't just contain itself to mental capacity, it also can mean just plain assholishness. A guy who is somewhat intelligent but then says something, say, racist is going to go into my "stupid" category and be declined a second date.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

See I gotta go with Boris on this one. I spent many many years dating the pretty boys. I have or had a strong effinity to pretty boys with long hair, it was just my thing. Didn't matter if they were smart or not just as long as they looked good. Shallow yes I know. As I said this was a while back.

Then a few years ago I was working somewhere and met a guy. The inital attraction was there because he was good looking and had long hair but the kicker was that he was astoundingly intelligent. It was very strange but I found his intellect and wit more attractive and acting like more of an afrodesiac then his looks every could have been. I was attracted to his brain I found since that incounter that a person's intelligence holds more for me then any amount of looks ever could.

Beauty fades and when you are sitting on that front porch and gravity has taken it's hold and the hair and teeth are gone......you'd better have a brain under that pretty face or you are gonna be bored out of your mind and praying for death to realease you from the madness
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I think that most people realise it

they just try to keep it repressed

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

for me

pretty girls
                    freindly girls
                    pretty, freindly girls
                    pretty, freindly girls who I am beganing to fall for
                    other females

I am hoping that there is a
                    pretty, freindly girls who I am beganing to fall for and who are falling for me
                    but I haven't found any yet

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

This is deliciously ironic.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                        This is deliciously ironic.
                        I don't see why?
                        I'm the first to admit I'm perhaps one of the most boring people on the planet.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          And you've never met girls who were attractive but very dumb? You've never found it painful to make conversation with someone? Look, if you have nothing in common to talk about and have to force it, conversation will be arduous.
                          I reckon that they are called "airheads."

Yes, painful will be the apt description to use.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

am I the only one who doesn't make intelligence a deciding factor in my freindships (nor would I in my relationships?)

there are a lot of great people out there who don't have IQs of 160+

and they have a lot to offer

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

We've all been there. We've all I'm sure met someone and after a while of talking to them we were looking for the nearest window to jump out of or a hammer to knock ourselfs in the head with...anything to get away.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                                am I the only one who doesn't make intelligence a deciding factor in my freindships (nor would I in my relationships?)

there are a lot of great people out there who don't have IQs of 160+

and they have a lot to offer

Jon Miller

I think your missing the point. That is one of the factors. If you go after someone or go out with them are there not certain things you look for in them. I think Boris was just stating several things that he looks for in a mate s/o and several things he wasn't.

I don't think anyone goes out on purpose and says.....hmmmmm I think I date a druggie idot today. Just doesn't happen like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X