Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Emergency! Duct Tape Stocks Low!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Emergency! Duct Tape Stocks Low!

That's right folks, at my store we couldn't get any duct tape because the warehouse is out! It's like that all over, nobody has any. Reports of hoarding...people with cases and cases of the stuff. Is it time for duct tape rationing? Is it time to head for aunt Gurdy's place in the mountains? Forgotten about the mountain people side of the family? I mean 30 years, it's time for a visit, yes?

...and what about plastic sheeting?

Stay tuned to this thread for further reports!

No really, did you buy duct tape or sheeting? Your family buy any? I've thought about it, but I live in a place where the air flows off the Pacific. A bio or chemical attack here would be very difficult. If I was in the city, or back in Jersey, I'd get some. Of course, in Jersey the chemical attack is fairly constant, so no big deal...

Getting any?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

How I am supposed to fix my car now?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Derek...

Comment

Hey, US, don't tell anyone but my uncle's dog's barber's dietician heard from a hush-hush source that the Soviets are going to invade you guys next week. You better all build some bomb shelters pronto.

You are going to need:
        1) Concrete
        2) Wide screen TVs. At least two.
        3) Lots of DVDs. Remember that if you want to play a movie on two TVs, you need to buy two copies. You don't want to get hauled off by the FBI for fair use, right?
        4) Soviets are afraid of garlic, so you better be patriotic and support your National Garlic Industry by buying garlic necklaces for everyone in your family.
        5) 'Em Soviets are gunna take away yer guns, so ya betta buy lots and bury them in you backyard for da revolution against da opressing Soviets. Exercise your Second Amendment Rights!
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Garlic is good. Yum. yum, yum. I love to go to Gilroy (the Garlic growing capital of the world; I know a crappy claim to fame) during their annual garlic festival. They have garlic everything. Even the garlic ice cream was good.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

St Leo, got all that ****, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
              4) Soviets are afraid of garlic, so you better be patriotic and support your National Garlic Industry by buying garlic necklaces for everyone in your family.
              5) 'Em Soviets are gunna take away yer guns, so ya betta buy lots and bury them in you backyard for da revolution against da opressing Soviets. Exercise your Second Amendment Rights!
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Soviets already tried it.

We showed 'em who the boss is.

Now ex Red Eurocoms like Tassadar take refuge in the good ole US of A.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Derek, that's good tho, they'll catch capitolism.

Comment

Reports are that the Bush Administration has revived an old defence campaign from the '50's and slightly modified it to read as:

'Duct and Cover!'

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Mobius

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          I have an obsession, I love disaster scenes (barring any dead or injured bodies, of course). Buildlings collapsing, fires......

Train wrecks........
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

So...you like wrecking empty trains?
                            Talent Optional

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              Soviets already tried it.

We showed 'em who the boss is.

They're just trying a slow motion invasion to throw us off the scent.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X