Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just who the hell is the German foreign minister?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    Fisher, like many German left-winged politicians, has been in touch with the far left in his youth.
    A part of the far left was terroristic.
    Therefore, Fisher was and remains a terrorist ! It's as simple as that.

This journalist dresses gross generalization over the fact that Fisher was far left during his youth (about 30 years ago), which was a very common occurence : it was the 70's remember ?
    Then, the journalist dresses a portrayal of a given part of the German far left (the Red Army Fraction) which was unsignificant in terms of membership, but which was infamous because of its efficiency spreading terror.
    The journalist then appeals to the emotions of the reader, by equalizing Fischer and terrorists. He uses unprovable assertions (like Hans-Joachim Klein being the friend of Fischer) to achieve this.

You may say "the journalist does explicitely say Fischer wasn't a terrorist himself !", which is true. However, this sentence is unsignificant in the column, which adresses itself to the emotions of the reader, a domain where it is essential to have a blurred, woherent message. The emotional reader will just overlook the disclaimer.

In short : a complete, absolute, and utter piece of ****. You Yanks would be scandlized if such a column was written here on Bush or Rumsfeld, and you would be right.

I'm sad people actually defend this text, as it is pure brainless mud-flinging in order to raise hate toward Europeans.
    thx Spiffor. I couldn´t have done better.
    btw. Fischer is still a close friend of Madeleine Albright. they still meet on various occasions.
    I´d like to know what the Israel posters think about him. as far as I know he has a good reputation in Isreal.
    justice is might

Comment

So what about the photos where he is shown beating (kicking actually while his 'opponent' is on the ground) a policeman? IIRC he admitted that he was indeed the fellow in the black helmet. Was all of this faked?

And being Albright's friend doesn't do much for one's intellectual reputation.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I saw Rumsfield and Fisch giving their speechs on CNN. I don't like Rumsfield but I thought he was much more proffesional then Fischer especially the way Fischer talked down to that Portugese diplomat who raised some very good questions about the German government's policies.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Fischer should have been a drunken cokehead . He'd be considered respectable today.
          "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
            Fischer should have been a drunken cokehead . He'd be considered respectable today.
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I saw Rumsfield and Fisch giving their speechs on CNN. I don't like Rumsfield but I thought he was much more proffesional then Fischer especially the way Fischer talked down to that Portugese diplomat who raised some very good questions about the German government's policies.
              Thats because Fischer is far left and anybody who disagrees with him is a bougeios recationary and should probably be shot
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by HolyWarrior
                That's a typical leftist for you, Adam Smith. They attack the source instead of deal with the argument. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.
                Does that make the NY post a leftist paper. They are attacking the source of the statement (i.e Fischer) instead of arguing the merits of military action.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I will look for the photo, as soon as I am at home this evening. then we can discuss about what it will show. I am at work right now and won´t find the time for this.
                  that while we can agree, that respectable persons generally shouldn´t throw stones on other people. facts later.

at least Fischer doesn´t lie to the UN security council and present faked "evidences" in order to justify a war and killing thousands of innocent civilians.(sorry, I couldn´t help binging this polemic but much more proven fact at this point.)
                  justice is might

Comment

Hmm, it seems to me the US government is starting to get paranoid. It sees enemies everywhere. A similar thing happened after WW2 broke out towards the japanese americans. Then it was suposed communists. Now its the arabs and apparently Germany, France and Belgium. This is not at all surprising to me.

USA just doesnt realize that there are countries in the world which cannot allow themselves to go wielding a big stick around, breaking a thing or two in the process. Others have to and want to be somewhat more carefull in making enemies in the world and passing judgements on other countries.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's a link to a site that has the photos, although they are too tiny to make out clearly. Interesting anyway:

http://www.faz.com/IN/INtemplates/eFAZ/archive.asp?doc={6F9B4A4B-E3D2-11D4-B99E-009027BA226C}&width=1600&height=1200&agt=explorer&ver=4&svr=4

Comment

That picture I posted was intended to illustrate that Americans tend to be ignorant to the rest of the world. Right now there is this "youre either with us, or against us" idea put into circulation by GWBush.

Its just not that simple my friends.... If you dont understand that, please just accept it as a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyWarrior
                          That's a typical leftist for you, Adam Smith. They attack the source instead of deal with the argument. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.
                          You're talking about the article attacking the Foreign minister instead of his message, right ?
                          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
                            That picture I posted was intended to illustrate that Americans tend to be ignorant to the rest of the world. Right now there is this "youre either with us, or against us" idea put into circulation by GWBush.

Its just not that simple my friends.... If you dont understand that, please just accept it as a fact.
                            Please, I'm tired of people taking that statement out of context in Europe. It was meant for such stalwart allies as Pakistan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia etc., ie people who could be expected to pay lip service to the war on terror while not lifting a finger to do anything about it if they could get away with it. It was meant as a warning to states that harbored terrorists that if they didn't become part of the solution to the problem, that their sovereignty was going to be violated as we hunted down the terrorists in their territory. It was a remarkably successful statement amongst its target audience. But so many Europeans are keen to assume that we felt it necessary to threaten them into aiding us. We aren't nearly as stupid as you assume.

Did you check out that site I linked to? Any comments?

Comment

Let me congratulate to the most stupid article that was posted recently here
                              Blah

Comment

Hilarious article. And I thought "Bild" was a crap paper, but, ya know, in the States is everything a lot larger. I pity people, who read such bull and yet more those, who take it serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X