Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do a Google image search on your first name. What's the first thing coming up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my full name reveals...
    Attached Files
    I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
    Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

When searching for "Paul":

When seaching for "Paul Hanson":

"Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Ah ****, they didn't work. Oh well.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

This:

...and apparently a lot of people in Ghana have the same name as I do

Comment

A bas-relief picture of a car:

[http://www.photos2puzzles.com/bas-reliefpuzzles.htm

Edit: The pic to the right on the above link, since the actual pic was too big.

A normal google search ends up with links to the British Antarctic Survey and the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
              Looks like a Seattle Mariner to me
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

My first name:
                Attached Files
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

My first and last name - there are no pictures under my full name, guess I'll have to rectify that...
                  Attached Files

Comment

But this is my favourite - I am the big brown thing apparently...
                    Attached Files

Comment

donny darko!
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

How cute.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                        X